The 5th edition of The Touring Exhibitions Meeting will be held on July 7th–8th 2017 at Olympic Park Munich.
Following gatherings in Paris (2012), Berlin (2013), Munich (2014) and Istanbul (2015), and after taking a year off for a creative break, we're excited that The Touring Exhibitions Meeting will be returning to Munich, hosted by Olympic Park Munich.
Five Things You Need to Know About #TEM2017
1. Timetable: TEM takes place from Friday, July 7th, 10:30 a.m. to Saturday, July 8th, 5:00 p.m. If your schedule is tight, we recommend that you stay from Friday lunch time to Saturday lunch time to catch all the main events.
2. Conference venue: Coubertin Lounge and Club at the Olympic Park. The Coubertin Lounge and Club is an annex building to the Olympic Hall.
3. Conference hotel: Leonardo Royal Hotel Munich. A conference rate is available, and staying there will make meetings and networking easier for you. Free shuttles run between the hotel and conference venue.
4. Meals included: Lunch on Friday and Saturday; coffee breaks on Friday and Saturday; opening dinner party (flying service) on Friday evening.
5. Next conference: TEM is now a biennial event, so the next conference will be scheduled for 2019.
Five Tips for a Successful #TEM2017
1. How to schedule meetings: As a registered delegate, you have access to a delegate list with full contact details. TEM is all about making connections – reach out to fellow delegates and schedule meetings.
2. Where to schedule meetings: Schedule breakfast meetings on Friday and Saturday at the hotel. Schedule daytime meetings at the Business Lounge at Club Coubertin, our conference venue at the Olympic Park (open until 5:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday).
3. When to schedule meetings: If you arrive on Thursday, the evening is a great time to hold your first bunch of meetings. Many organizations will host their own preconference dinner at the hotel or at one of Munich’s countless great restaurants – consider setting up your own dinner or little party too! A very good time window to arrange meetings is Friday morning until lunch time (12:00 p.m.), either at the hotel or the Business Lounge. Friday evening is our opening dinner party, a good occasion for small talk and "mini meetings." – Saturday is the ideal day for breakfast meetings, and Saturday afternoon is a good time too.
4. When to avoid scheduling meetings: Friday afternoon – this is the time for the conference's opening event and the Flea Market, when 30 delegates present their latest exhibitions, ideas and services (pre-registration was required).
5. Leaflet table: If you want to distribute your marketing collateral, book a place on the leaflet table.
Finally, it's important to say that TEM wouldn't be possible without our sponsors; all sponsor packages for TEM's 2017 gathering are now sold out, and we'd like to thank each of our sponsors for their kind help.
We look forward to welcoming all delegates, both old and new, in Munich.
Light Graffiti, created by Brain Mash Crew during a session in summer 2016 at Munich’s Olympic Park.